Web & CRM Analyst
Be at the forefront of disrupting the hospitality industry and defining the future of living, working, giving and travel..!
Are you our awesome and somewhat nerdy Data Analytic rockstar? Are you ready to take on a newly-created role and lead the way through an unique, diverse mix of industry segments, customer segments and industries?
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where everything is changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
What’s a successful hyper growth & tech focused organization without Data? Exactly, it doesn’t exist.
As our Web & CRM Analyst you will be responsible for:
- improving data quality across data sources,
- web analytics (Google Analytics) + B2B/B2C CRM (Salesforce) analyses
- development of clear KPI framework to measure performance,
- designing dashboard reporting and presenting conclusions and recommendations gained from statistical tools. Recommendations include actions on increasing conversions in our sales funnels.
What makes this job AWESOME:
- Be one of the core drivers at TSH at understanding performance and how we can drive step-change improvements
- Step in to a newly-created role with real ability to shape our analytics capabilities going forward
- One of the only hospitality companies that own asset, management & brand – so you can see the direct impact of what you do
- Be at the forefront of disrupting the hospitality industry and defining the future of living, working, giving and travel
What will you be doing to make that happen?
The key responsibilities include database maintenance ensuring accuracy and the timely input of data, and developing foundational and ad hoc reporting that support decision making at all levels of the business.
So on daily base you'll:
- Compile data from multiple sources and systems into analytics tools
- Work with stakeholders to define a clear KPI framework to effectively measure channel and campaign performance
- Ensure accurate tracking and tagging set up and maintained across digital ecosystem to support digital marketing activities
- Design, test, and implement the right views, funnels and processes in analytics tools that translate data into useful and actionable information by broader teams
- Create data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics
- Analyze online customer behavior and help create and maintain an attribution model for online and offline customer behavior analysis
- Present data in charts, graphs, tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data
- Provide data analysis and project and process improvement recommendations
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Provide requested or relevant reports to departments in a timely fashion and utilizing the best method for providing requested data
The analysis of data will be focused to all brands. From our The Student Hotel combining, hotel, student and short stay co-living to co-working and restaurants and from web to app.
You will report to our Head of Strategy, Planning & Growth in our Commercial team.
So you are:
A data nerd who loves organizing and owning this project. You have a curious and creative mindset, but you don't actually have to be a Bob Ross... And important to us: you're not a robot (We do love it if you could make us one though).
- BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, decision sciences, or a related field
- 2-4 years of practical experience
- You have a proven track-record working with web and app analytics and data CRM tools.
- You're the master of data & number crunching, so Excel | Google Analytics | Salesforce | Power BI : they don't have any secrets for you!
- When done with the crunching part, you know how to visualize the results by using Google Data Studio or other visualization tools.. Let's get those graphs on the road ;)
And you are eligible to work in The Netherlands...
You know, those skills you bring with you to work (so not the ones you'll leave behind in your attic room):
- Aptitude for identifying key trends in data understanding why and what to do about it
- Experience manipulating large, complex, and often messy data sets
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to deliver quickly and accurately
Be part of the The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! Just click on the apply button.