We are looking for Summer Sales Interns to join our ambitious, hard-working and fun summer sales team. The roles will blend a mix of great learning opportunities and hands-on experience. As an Intern, you will work on a wide variety of tasks supporting our summer semester marketing period.
Why you’ll love working here
We live in a world where everything is changing – from the way we travel to how we study, live and work. But one thing remains constant: our need to connect. We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
We have big plans. By 2023, we aim to have 65 locations across Europe. That’s 26,000 rooms and almost one million square metres of shared spaces. Beyond bricks and mortar, our new TSHLife app and digital platform is also ready to connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
What you’ll be doing to make it happen
The Student Hotel is seeking a Summer Sales Intern to join our ambitious, hard-working and fun sales team in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Groningen, Eindhoven and Maastricht.
As an Intern, you will work on a wide variety of tasks supporting our summer semester marketing period. Please expect some travel within the Netherlands as well as work during the weekends. This is a full-time internship, which will last for 3 months, from 1st June 2020, with an option to extend. Lunch, coffee, fruit, snacks and beer will also be provided.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Giving tours and selling rooms to prospective students
· Supporting the digital marketing of our rooms for next semester
· Engaging with prospective customers through a variety of digital and social channels
· General administrative support for the sales team
· The opportunity to take up a longer-term project covering the entire internship
Who are you?
For this internship you must be a current student enrolled at university in a related field and be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands. We are looking for someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, could sell sand to a camel, and who has a passion for marketing. Other skills include:
· Currently enrolled in a marketing, sales, or hospitality degree
· Previous marketing or hospitality experience
· Previous experience in a customer facing role
· Ability to communicate well in English both verbally and written
· Ability to speak a second European language at least conversationally
· Additional languages and international experience a plus
What do we offer you?
We want everyone to feel welcome and respected, and we go the extra mile to create a complete connected community. Our teams are diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, religion, age, culture and personality. That’s what makes our team so special.
Did we get you excited? We’d love to receive your application! Just click the ‘apply now’ button below, answer a couple of questions specifying which of our locations would you be interested to join and send us your CV.