The Student Hotel is a young, fast growing and award-winning company headquartered in Amsterdam and pioneer in the development of a modern hybrid positioning in hospitality that mixes premium all-inclusive long-stay student accommodation with a cost-effective short-stay hospitality offering. The company aims to revolutionize the way people live, work, meet and connect by creating unique places and communities which become destinations within cities.
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
The Student Hotel is seeking a Summer Sales Intern to join our ambitious, hard-working and fun sales team in Eindhoven.
As an Intern, you will work on a wide variety of tasks supporting our summer semester marketing period.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Giving tours and selling rooms to prospective students
· Supporting the digital marketing of our rooms for next semester
· Engaging with prospective customers through a variety of digital and social channels
· General administrative support for the sales team
· The opportunity to take up a longer-term project covering the entire internship
For this internship you must be a current student enrolled at university in a related field and be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands. We are looking for someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, could sell sand to a camel, and who has a passion for marketing. Other skills include:
· Currently enrolled in a marketing, sales, or hospitality degree
· Previous marketing or hospitality experience
· Previous experience in a customer facing role
· Ability to communicate well in English both verbally and written
· Ability to speak a second European language at least conversationally
· Additional languages and international experience a plus
This is a full-time paid internship, which will last for 3 months, from 1st June 2019, with an option to extend. Lunch, coffee, fruit, snacks and beer will also be provided.
Please forward your resume and a short cover letter. Good luck!