Senior Web Analytics Specialist
Are you an internationally minded Digital professional? Do you have a can-do mentality, can you push yourself and others forward and are you eager to contribute to The Student Hotel’s ambitious growth plans.
Your Mission should you choose to accept:
If you like web analytics, digital marketing, and conversion rate optimization than this is the job for you! As Web Analyst and CRO Specialist you will be the helping hand to all of our teams inside the Digital Hub. Amongst others, you will help others optimize marketing spent by looking into ad platform data, and you identify and advise where our website can be optimized with help of Hotjar and Google Analytics. When you are not looking at data directly, you are making changes to Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager, set out an A/B test or read the latest news on web analytics or tracking to make sure we keep our analytics stack healthy.
In case you don’t know who we are…
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What you will do
- Be the web analyst for all teams inside the Digital Hub. You will look at data available in ad and web analytics platforms, create dashboards, ad-hoc reports et cetera. It’s all about bringing insights and recommendations to the teams to help move key business objectives. (50%)
- Work with team members on experiments. Either by supporting them in the experiment process or being hands-on yourself by setting up tests in our A/B testing tool. (15%).
- Improve our web analytics stack by making changes to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio. (15%)
- Do explorative research and keep up to date with anything web analytics, CRO and marketing. (10%)
- Set up user research on the website or usability testing (10%)
Who you are:
- 3-5 Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Customer Data Platforms, and data layers.
- Relevant Experience working with an experimentation process. You have set up A/B tests before, worked on segmentation, and personalisation. You also know how to test our assumptions when A/B testing is not possible.
- You have affinity with different types of marketing tactics: SEO, performance marketing, growth marketing et cetera.
- You have worked with agencies in the past.
- Have basic knowledge about UX.
- Know about Agile and the Growth Hacking process.
- Have worked with Marketing Automation and CDP
- Experience in personalization platforms and segmentation is a plus
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, multi-national company. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen, and gym
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.