Do you have exceptional social skills? Are you a natural networker and connector? Do you know how to get the job done because you are an expert in planning and organizing? Can you negotiate the best deals for The Student Hotel? Then we are looking for you!
The Student Hotel sales team is on a mission to put The Student Hotel on the map within Europe in the unique TSH style. As a Sales Manager, you will focus on closing partnerships for our location in Bologna. With your network in several industries you will negotiate and close partnerships with local corporate organizations, education partners and leisure accounts.
You co-operate closely with the Sales Director and Sales Manager Italy, the Revenue Manager and the Reservations and Marketing departments to make ‘Sales’ per segment visible on- and offline. You are aware of all the trends and developments and you will keep up with all new developments in the future.
You are responsible for all existing and new partnerships within the Corporate, Travel and Education segment. You work with organizations such as: Corporate (local) Companies, Start Up’s, Re-locators, and institutes in higher education.
Your mission, should you choose to accept:
- Create local sales and in-house sales strategy on all segments, budgets and action plans;
- Preparation and realization of the annual planning and budget;
- Draft and implement proposals and contracts, with national and international accounts;
- Negotiate, close and sign deals;
- Lead the contracting and tendering process and lead the development and delivery of proposals;
- Commit acquisition on all leads in corporate, education and leisure segment;
- Give input regarding annual budgets;
- Monitoring and determining the perfect balance for the different allocations within the hotel;
- Process all your leads and clients in Salesforce;
Make a bi-weekly report with all results and actions;
- Report directly to Sales Director.
We are looking for a pro-active hands on and tactical thinking manager who knows the national and local city market by heart. The candidate needs to have experience in sales, a commercial sense and a background in hospitality. Creating new partnerships is what you are best in! You have a relevant network and you already have gained many commercial successes.
Next to that, you:
- Have at least 2 years of work experience as account executive or manager with good knowledge of the market/hospitality industry within your area;
- Graduate or Master in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economics;
- Record of achieving results in Hotel/Hospitality/Travel sector;
Is able to work independently and is structured;
- Outgoing and confident presence;
- Has a proactive, hands on mentality, drive and ambition to grow with the organization;
- Has a strong personality, knows what strategy he/she wants to follow considering his/her responsibility;
Is stress resistant, knows how to deal with high peaks in work flow (for example, during opening of new hotels);
- Maintains control and keeps the overview of all activities and actions;
- Contemporary spirit and thinks even further than outside the box;
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in at least Italian and English. Spanish and/or another European language is a big advantage.
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV in English and explain us why you’re made for this role.