Do you have exceptional social skills? Are you a natural networker and connector? Do you know how to get the job done because you are an expert in planning and organising? Can you negotiate the best deals for The Student Hotel? Than we are not looking for you, we want you!
The Student Hotel sales team is on a mission to put The Student Hotel on the map within Europe in the unique TSH style. As a Sales Manager and Connector Dresden, you will focus your work on putting TSH on the German map. With your network in several industries you will negotiate and close partnerships with local corporate and leisure accounts. You will do this by your own creative sales strategies, creating community events for our guests and ambassadors, being part of internal and external networks, creating a calendar with recurring events for our guests, neighbors and so on. In short, a challenging position for a creative sales person!
- Create local sales and in-house sales strategy, budgets and action plans;
- Acquisition on local leads in both the corporate and leisure segment;
- Negotiate and close partnerships with local corporate and leisure accounts;
- Cross sell all TSH products within your portfolio;
- Forward sales opportunities for National and/or European collaborations to your sales team members;
- Process all your contacts, actions and activities in Salesforce to measure your performance;
- Establish weekly/regular reporting on results and actions.
- Organize community events for our students, hotel guests, local ambassadors and create memorable guest experiences;
- Have access to local activities and collaborate with partners;
- Build relationships with partners to create a calendar with recurring events such as exhibitions, boot camps, language courses & Friday drinks;
- Attend and be part of internal and external network events.
- 2 or more years of work experience in a sales executive or sales manager role;
- Graduate or Master;
- Organizational skills, a helicopter view with coordinator skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An outgoing and confident presence; you enjoy to host workshops and give presentations;
- Fluent English and German skills (written and spoken);
- An existing network in the hospitality industry.
- Revenue & result driven;
- A natural networker;
- Extremely calm under pressure;
- Able to work independently, flexible work ethic and structured;
- A proactive, hands on mentality, drive and ambition to grow with the organization;
- Flexible, motivated, social and highly organised;
- A fan of fun!
- Legally permitted to work and live in Germany.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way;
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company;
- Cool events, fun team members;
We are TSH
The Student Hotel is a brand-new accommodation concept: merging the best of exciting student life and savvy traveller experience for a great experience for every single guest – as well as each member of the awesomely fun, smart and motivated TSH team. TSH is growing FAST with new locations popping up – but we’re also adding elements such as cool, design work spaces to our existing spots. The focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of the TSH works with passion and positive vibes.
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV to and short cover letter telling us why you’re made for this role.