Are you an upbeat, result-oriented, pro-active and clever worker?
Then The Student Hotel is looking for you!
This is the role:
We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our ambitious, hard-working and fun sales team. The role blends a mix of great learning opportunities and hands-on experience. As a Sales Intern you will work on a wide variety of tasks.
We are looking for a sales intern for a period of 6 months, with a possibility to extend.
These are your responsibilities:
- Supporting the account managers with their sales activities such as organizing events, follow up calls, joining sales blitzes, giving tours and selling rooms to prospective students/guests
- Supporting the digital marketing of our rooms for next semester
- Engaging with prospective customers through a variety of online and offline channels
- General administrative support for the sales team
- Make weekly updates
- Upsell via phone and CRM
- Inventory potential marketing channels and expand existing marketing channels
- The opportunity to take up a longer term project covering the entire internship
Desired Skills and Experience:
For this internship you must be a current student enrolled at university in a related field and be legally allowed to work in Italy. We are looking for someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, could sell sand to a camel, and who has a passion for sales. Other skills include:
· Currently enrolled in a sales, marketing, or hospitality degree
· Previous sales, marketing or hospitality experience
· Previous experience in a customer facing role
· Ability to communicate well in Italian and English both verbally and written
· Additional languages and international experience are a plus
We offer a full time paid internship in an international environment with a large element of fun. You’ll be part of a team of young, fun and enthusiastic people. You will be able to have a true impact, be entrepreneurial, sit in the driver’s seat and contribute to the development of a new hotel concept. The Student Hotel has an inspirational international environment.
We are TSH:
The Student Hotel is a brand new accommodation concept: part classic student resident and part funky design hotel for students-at-heart. We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life.
Our company is growing FAST with new locations popping up all over the continent (Berlin! Madrid! Porto!). But we’re also expanding our existing spots by adding super cool elements like modern, flexible co-working spaces and meeting facilities. The focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of The Student Hotel works with real passion and positive vibes.
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV and a short cover letter telling us why you’re made for this role.