Do you want to shine at TSH in the Sales Department during your internship?
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Why do we need you?
This is a full-time paid internship, which will last for 6 months, starting on December 2019, with an option to extend. We are looking for a flexible person who will available to work, also during some weekends and for special events outside office hours.
Sales Intern will join our ambitious, hard-working and fun sales team. The role will blend a mix of great learning opportunities and hands-on experience. As an Intern you will work on a wide variety of tasks. We are looking for someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, could sell sand to a camel, and who has a passion for sales.
enrolled in a marketing, sales, or hospitality degree;
- Legally allowed to work in Spain;
marketing or hospitality experience;
experience in a customer facing role;
to communicate well in Spanish and English both verbally and written, also Catalan is appreciated;
languages and international experience is a plus.
Talents you have:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well organized;
- Proactive personality;
- Confident, able to convey passion;
- Comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment;
- Flexible and thorough.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Give tours to students/parents and B2B partners (B2B only when you have briefed them and as additional help to you);
- Attend and prepare open days;
- Help and assist with conferences and fairs for Barcelona and Paris;
- Update competition overviews and pricing analysis;
- Update all referral contracts and map new potential;
- Update 3rd party website with the right content;
- Coordinate and assist with open house events;
- Help with creating reports and overviews;
- Help adding data into Salesforce;
- Create and check templates and contracts;
- Be in charge of the live chat and other chat functionalities in specific sales periods.
What do we offer you?
- Monetary Compensation
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including our gym, yoga class and our rooftop swimming pools;
- You will receive some lunches included per month and employee discounts in all our hotels and restaurants in EU;
- You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day.
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV.