Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
Your challenge is to be the next Gen Data Revenue Guru! Starting in July 2019. As our intern you will work in an enthusiastic team of revenue experts in a challenging, international environment.
Why do we need you?
Play with a wink! We are looking for a student enrolled in the university, who would like to enjoy our team from 6th January 2020, with a duration period of minimum 6 months.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Assist the revenue management team with the gathering, capturing of market data;
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reporting;
- Assist revenue management team in Local Strategy calls;
- Prepare Pricing decisions;
- Secretary & time keeper monthly revenue management meeting;
- Be the creative new-bee and the future Revenue Guru;
- And a lot more revenue stuff ….
- A student (only enrolled students are eligible!);
- Living and breathing hospitality;
- Enthusiastic about numbers and reporting;
- A team player in a dynamic department;
- A social person with a service focus and driven by sales;
- Living in/near Barcelona;
- Looking for a full-time internship for at least 6 months, starting January 2020.
Talents you have:
- An international mind-set, cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Great sense of responsibility;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Excellent spoken and written business English;
- Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as developing others;
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial, proactive personality;
- Drive to be successful.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including our gym, yoga class and our rooftop swimming pools, of course after working hours.
- You will receive employee discounts in all our hotels and restaurant in EU.
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day.
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath and sending your CV/LinkedIn.