The Student Hotel is a brand-new accommodation concept: part classic student resident and part funky design hotel for students-at-heart. We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life.
Our company is growing FAST with new locations popping up all over the continent (Bologna! Berlin! Madrid!). But we’re also expanding our existing spots by adding super cool elements like modern, flexible co-working spaces and meeting facilities. The focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of The Student Hotel works with real passion and positive vibes.
Your Challenge: Be the next Gen Data Revenue
As our trainee you will work in an enthusiastic team of revenue experts in a challenging international environment!
· Assist the revenue management team with the gathering, capturing of market data
· Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reporting
· Assist revenue management team in Local Strategy calls
· Prepare Pricing decisions
· Secretary & time keeper monthly revenue management meeting
· Be a creative newbee
· And a lot revenue stuff more….
A fulltime reservations & revenue internship at The Student Hotel Southern Europe Hub in Barcelona in an awesome informal environment. Fun is key, whatever it’s in your work or with our guest, we like you to go home with a smile after a hard working day. We offer an internship allowance of €500,- per month including travel expenses, free usage of the gym, the pools and discounts at all our hotels.
· A student (only students are eligible!)
· Living and breathing hospitality
· Enthusiastic about numbers and reporting
· A team player in a dynamic department
· A social person with a service focus and driven by sales
· Living in/near Barcelona
· Looking for a fulltime internship for at least 5 months
· An international mindset, cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Great sense of responsibility
· Good MS Excel skills
· Excellent spoken and written business English
· Knowledge of Italian, Spanish and/or Dutch (it will be a big plus)
· Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as developing others
· A self-starter, entrepreneurial, proactive personality
· Drive to be successful.
Are you in? Great! Send us your CV and a short cover letter in which you tell us why you are made for this role.