Revenue Analyst (Germany/Austria)
Join The Student Hotel and be at the forefront of the hospitality industry, disrupting and defining the future of living, working and travel!
Why you’ll love working for us
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing — the way we travel, study, live and work. One thing is for sure, however: everyone loves to connect.
We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where anyone can live, work, play and grow. To get there we rely on our team of fun, smart and motivated people to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life.
We have big plans — including our goal to have 65 locations across Europe in 2023, with 26,000 rooms and almost one million square meters of shared spaces. Our new TSHLife app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
We’re about to enter a phase of hypergrowth — after opening 12 operational hotels in our scale-up phase, we’re now ready to grow into an industry-leading company, redefining the concept of a hotel as the world knows it.
This is the role:
As Revenue Analyst you work in a strategic new team of revenue management experts. Your team goal is to optimize revenue and distribution and you play a vital part! Your responsibilities include the analysis of property rates, allocation and inventory.
Think you can handle this? Ready for an exciting challenge?
These are your responsibilities:
- Work with tactical & operational property revenue goals;
- Implement the pricing strategy and business mix for the properties of your team’s portfolio;
- Ensure use of effective analysis and reporting to optimize decision making in the revenue management department;
- Identify market segments & periods which are under-performing against budget and their benchmarking competitive set. Implement a timely action plan to address this;
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and SOPs;
- Ensure effective information gathering and analyzing is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities;
- Spot gaps in the business and set up a proactive plan;
- Maximize room revenue in the semester, short-stay and hotel segments;
- Data mine all relevant reservation, inventory and budget data to find trends and new insights.
Who are you?
- A super strong team player;
- Structured, accurate and professional;
- Take ownership and responsibility for tasks: both yours and those of the team;
- Proactive, positive, can do attitude. You get the job done;
- Able to keep a helicopter view to verse the revenue forecasts for the properties;
- Able to analyze and act based on accurate forecast information & budget information.
Important note: To be a part of our community a Dutch work permit is mandatory
- Approx. 1-3 years of experience in a commercial role in the hotel industry, preferably in revenue management;
- Bachelors diploma, preferably in econometrics and/or hotel or tourism management;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good MS Excel skills, experience with Power BI and or/ SQL is an advantage;
- Experience with property management systems is mandatory;
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage;
- Excellent level of English is a must and good level of German is a plus
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a gym opportunities and regular cool events.
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
TSH is inclusive
We want EVERYONE to feel welcome and respected. We go the extra mile for people to create a complete connected community! We have diversity in our teams, representing more than one national origin, gender, religion, age, culture and other characteristics that make our team members unique.
Join team TSH!
Did we get you excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! Get started by clicking the apply button below, answer a couple of questions and send us your CV/LinkedIn.