Are you an energized, innovative and Customer centric leader?
Are you eager to go the extra mile in servicing guests from all over the world?
Do you know how to lead your team to the next level of service?
Then this could be your new job..!
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Your Mission: Leading an international team of Reservation Experts
You will work in an enthusiastic team of reservation experts in an international and vibrant environment. The reservation team of the Student hotel is a centralized department serving all guest of TSH with a clear focus on student guests, groups & corporate guests.
You are the team lead and the connection between your team and the Revenue Management, Operations & Sales departments.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
Energize your team:
- Create a fun and professional place to work for your team
Develop and train the reservation specialists
Lead by example: leading the team forwards with buzzing energy & solid decision making
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly team starts
Be the in-control-manager:
- Translate strategical targets to tactical & operational team goals
- Be responsible for the team performance (revenue, conversion, efficiency, contact quality)
- Lead the daily operations of Reservations Department
- Give pro-active input on allocation, rate & distribution based on revenue strategies and translate this to the reservations team
- Initiate and build strong relationships with the various commercial departments
Projects & other fun stuff:
- Roll out the long term departmental strategy plan with a clear focus on the consistent growth path of TSH
- Support systems integrations that will support the TSH growth and to ensure your team has the tools they need for an optimized performance
- Taking the lead in creating a shift from manually handled reservation to automated system delivered reservations
Who are you?
You are a sparkling personality, leader by example, bursting with energy with a vision on how to guide the Reservations team forward.
Talents you have:
- Team development is at your heart
- You are structured, accurate and professional
- You love working in a dynamic high pace environment and you keep your head cool during those busy periods
- You take ownership and responsibility
- Proactive, can do attitude + getting things done, also outside office hours.
- You live in or near Amsterdam.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Manager Reservations
- Bachelor diploma, preferably in hotel- or tourism management
- Experience with property management systems
- Fluent English & Dutch
- Strong communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience in revenue management
- Experience in an international environment
- An extra language(s) skill is a big plus
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events;
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday;
- Besides all of the above you will get a market competitive salary.
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.