As our trainee you will work in an enthusiastic team of reservation experts in a highly changing and international environment! The TSH Central Reservations Department handles reservations for all TSH locations. Our office is situated in TSH Amsterdam West.
(Please note: only students are eligible; you need to be registered at a university)
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Why do we need you?
Play with a wink! As Reservations trainee you handle all requests from the guests and partners via phone and email, regardless how big the challenge is.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Get to understand the guest journey and work processes that are needed to guarantee a smooth journey.
- Create a smooth workflow for both external as internal guests, from the moment a reservations request is received until the guest checked out.
- Learn to understand the market segments and how these reservation types are handled.
- Learn to intake, process and follow-up reservation requests, taking contract conditions into consideration.
- Process all bookings, amendments, cancellations in the Property Management System, keeping both guest satisfaction as TSH goals in mind.
- Understand all the tasks on the daily/ weekly/ monthly task list.
- Handle complaints from guests by using the guidelines that are provided under the supervision of the senior team members.
- Manage the internal and external relationships; with colleagues and with our clients.
- Communicate reservation information to operational departments.
Who are you?
- Hospitality and guest service are in your DNA!
- Be responsible, be pro-active!
- Eye for detail!
- Master communicator!
- Excellent spoken and written business English (other languages are a plus!)
Please note: only students are eligible; you need to be registered at a university.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events.
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day.
Are you in?
Great! Send us your CV and a short cover letter in which you tell us why you are made for this role.