Reservations Agent (Start Immediately)
Would you like to be part of an inspirational, creative and fast-growing company? We're looking for someone to make a great first impression on our guests, whether they are visiting us for a weekend getaway, an exciting semester in a new city or a business conference.
From December until May we are in a transition phase of systems. Therefore, we are looking for Reservations Agents to ensure that we keep delivering friendly service and warm welcome to everyone who decides to stay with us whether it is a short visit or for those who call us home.
At this moment we are temporarily hiring for 7 months.
The TSH Central Reservations Department handles reservations for all TSH locations. Our office is situated in TSH Amsterdam West (we will move soon to our new office in Amsterdam Noord).
- Play with a wink! Handle large amounts of requests and questions, sometimes challenging, from our hotel, short stay and semester guests, partners and colleagues mainly via phone, but we also interact via email, chat and WhatsApp.
- Let’s connect! Work closely together with the departments Operations, Revenue, Sales and Finance
- Be you! Deliver flawless, proactive, hyper-speed service to our guests, partners and colleagues
- Changes of bookings (cancellations, modifications)
- Intake, process and follow-up on contract conditions with partners (corporate clients, trade and intermediaries) and registration into the reservation system
- Manage administrative checks and tasks; such as payment checks and reservations control
In short: a challenging position for an enthusiastic flexible people person!
You are a sparkling personality, super organized, accurate and bursting with energy.
Moreover, you are:
- Hospitality-minded with an enthusiastic and open approach, preferably with some hospitality background
- Flexible (we also work in weekends) and have a hands-on mentality. You enjoy receiving and taking responsibility and you can work independently
- A person with well-developed social and communicative skills. It will be an advantage if you have a good grip on at least two (or more) foreign languages. Fluent English is required. A second language such as Dutch, German, Italian or French is a pre-requisite.
- Strong and friendly personality and you can handle busy (peak) periods
- Someone who enjoys working in an ambitious, informal and international environment
- Experienced with a PMS (reservation system), for example Mews
- A great team player eager to work in a diverse and growing team
- Have no long holiday plans during this winter
- A resident in or near Amsterdam
- Available from December
- A full time job of 40 hours a week, for 7 or 10 months
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game-changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym
- Cool events, fun team members, and all the regular salary/benefits
We are TSH:
The Student Hotel is a brand-new accommodation concept: merging the best of exciting student life and savvy traveller experience. The result? A great experience for every single guest, as well as each member of the awesomely fun, smart and motivated TSH team. TSH is growing FAST with new locations popping up – but we’re also adding elements such as cool design work spaces to our existing spots. Our focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of the TSH works with passion and positive vibes.
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV and a short cover letter, telling us why you’re made for this role.