Reservations Agent (Part-time)
Are you eager to go the extra mile in servicing guests from all over the world?
Then this could be your new job!
You are the first impression of our guests on a nice holiday, a great semester or an interesting conference. At The Student Hotel you will be responsible for many tasks that will make our hotel greater. We are a young and highly motivated team where every day is a lesson and every feedback has a learning for us. In short: a challenging position for an enthusiastic people person :)
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
Play with a wink! Handle the challenging question from the guests and the partners via phone/mail and:
- Let’s connect! Manage the internal and external relationships;
- Let’s connect! Communicating reservation information to the front desk;
- Be you! Intake, process and follow-up of contract conditions with partners (groups, corporate clients, trade and intermediaries) and registration into the reservation system;
- Be you! Changes of booking (cancellations, overbooking) with available possibilities;
- Be you! Intake, process and follow-up group requests, trade, agents and (corporate) short-stay together with Sales and Revenue & Channel management.
Who are you?
You are a sparkling personality, super organized, accurate and bursting with energy.
- Hospitality minded with an enthusiastic and open approach, preferably with some hospitality background;
- Flexible and hands on mentality. You enjoy receiving and taking responsibility and you are capable of working independently;
- Well-developed social and communicative skills;
- Fluent English is required. Also French OR Dutch.
- Strong and friendly personality and you can handle busy (peak) periods;
- Enjoy working in an ambitious, informal and international environment;
- It is your natural behaviour to celebrate success in a cool way;
- Living in or near by Amsterdam;
- Flexible to work on weekdays and on weekends.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events;
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday;
- Besides all of the above you will get a market competitive salary.
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.