We are looking for someone with talent, drive, a sense of humour and a sparkling personality to join our team as Assistant Operations Intern at our amazing TSH Campus Residence Marina in the sunny Barcelona!
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
You are responsible for every aspect of the hotel operation together with the Residence Manager, the Front Office Manager and all reception team. You operate mainly in the lounge/reception area where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet all the needs of students and hotel guests and the questions of random strangers. This goes way beyond old school reception duties: you and your team members are the hotel’s super-skilled hosts and responsible for optimal guest experience.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Reception duties: check ins and outs and all the other stuff that goes with it;
- Provide information in a fun and friendly way to guests (or potential guests!) in person, on the phone, online, by telepathy etc.;
- You’re the go-to contact person for our students: you handle complaints and technical issues and other stuff as it comes up;
- You support sales activities and in-house events;
- Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about.
- with each other is what this is all about.
- Minimum Qualifications: Studying Tourism
- Experience: Not required
- Live in Barcelona
- A flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach;
- Background in hospitality, preferably in a hotel/Residence environment;
- You love learning through staff and clients approach
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality;
- Ready, raring and available for an awesome, 6-month internship;
- You’re legally allowed to do an internship through your University or School.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to have a true impact, learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day.
- Cool socializing opportunities
- Part time internship paid job from November, 20 hours/week
Be part of The Student Hotel!
- Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn