Medewerker Technische Dienst
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where everything is changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
Together with the Asset Manager and Hotel Manager you are involved in everything that has to do with maintenance and technics, both inside and outside of the hotel. You are super handy and therefore the first point of contact for guests and team members when an issue or malfunction is reported. You find it super important to have a lot of fun during your work! Working as a Handyman, not one day is the same. Some days you are doing checks and conducting reparations in the hotel, the next day you are working on fine tuning a range of technical activities and liaising with internal and external parties involved.
These are your responsibilities:
- Being first point of contact for maintenance issues for guests and colleagues;
- All relevant reparation work in and around the hotel;
- Conducting maintenance checks;
- Liaising with internal and external parties regarding technical and maintenance topics.
Who are you?
- You are capable of prioritizing and coordinating;
- You like to connect to the guests and your colleagues;
- You are reliable and can work independently;
- You like to have fun with your colleagues and the guests!
- You are flexible and are able to work flexible hours: if there is an emergency you are available for help outside of office hours;
- You are eager to learn and love to share your experiences with other people;
- You have LBO/MBO-level of working and thinking, with additional relevant training in maintenance/construction (you are in possession of ‘VCA-basis’ certificates);
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (hotel environment preferred);
- You are very social and have a guest-oriented way of thinking; you like interacting with people from different backgrounds and want to work in an informal yet ambitious environment;
- You have good command of Dutch and you can at least manage accordingly in English;
What do we offer you?
- A part time job in a brilliant, dynamic, international environment
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events.
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.