Junior Account Manager (education)
Are you the super glue of the sales department for the education team? Are you highly organized and a do you have a positive personality?
Then you could be the perfect match for this role!
We live in a world where everything is changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
As we are expanding fast over the coming years we need a proactive Junior Account Manager with background and knowledge in the education industry to contribute to our commercial success and growth in Europe.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Assist the sales education team on preparation and coordination of B2B actions, mailings, events and planning
- Draft templates, contracts and administer and assist in contract changes
- Be the spider in the web between; sales, reservations and revenue management
- Investigate and map new potential for existing and new locations
- Initiate and coordinate research for pre-openings on education market
- Create and coordinate social programs for Study Abroad/summer groups
- Prepare, assist, coordinate and sometimes attend education fairs, open days and workshops
- Draft and implement education SOP’s and formats
- Coordinate content for education newsletter (internal) and set up an external newsletter for B2B partners
- Prepares sales meetings with potential B2B partners and sometimes execute them
- Follow up on sales meetings with clients and process Information in Salesforce
Who are you?
You are the social and commercial driven rockstar that we need!
Your the patient type, and while your at it, give it your best SMILE :)
You in bullets:
- Social and communicative skills
- commercial drive
- customer orientation
- quality orientation
- market orientation
- and a love for entrepreneurship
Obviously you're legally permitted to work in the Netherlands.
- A college or university level degree and affinity in higher education
- Fluent English and Dutch skills (written and spoken), Spanish and/or Italian and/or French are a bonus
- Preferably 1-3 years experience in a similar role such as housing officer at a UNI and/or jr account management
- Preferably in possession of a drivers licence B
- Outgoing, result driven and confident personality
Talents you have:
- Extremely calm under pressure and can multitask with the best of them
- Contemporary spirit and thinks even further than outside the box
- Maintains in control and keeps the overview of all activities and actions
- Flexible, motivated, social and highly organized
- Good listener, able to find the pains and gains of the client during a conversation
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
- TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events.
- Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day.
- Besides all of the above you will get a market competitive salary.
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled Hit the apply button NOW!