Inbound Marketing Intern
Are you eager to learn and motivated to work at one of Europe's most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your mission should you choose to accept it...
As the Global Inbound Marketing Intern at The Student hotel, you are part of the global marketing team. Let's start first with your most important tasks: you'll play a vital role in the acquisition and retention of our guests through our owned media channels. You'll do this by working on inbound marketing strategies and campaigns, and by analysing the overall performance. You'll learn how to research, strategize and create content that engages our target audiences and how to activate these via our owned marketing channels (social, CRM, SEO & Content Marketing). You will be surrounded by experts in all areas of the online marketing world: paid media advertising, social media marketing, content marketing and growth marketing. You will be partly working from our headquarters in Amsterdam (if COVID measures allow) and partly from home.
In case you don't know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart travellers, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You'll Do
- Work together with our Sr Inbound Marketing Manager on implementing global inbound marketing strategies focused on acquisition and retention of our guests/students;
- Complete inbound marketing tasks: blogging, SEO, content marketing, email marketing, Lead generation/nurturing and reporting;
- Learn inbound best practices, with the strategic intent of delivering high-quality online marketing assets;
- Work with wider Inbound Marketing team to develop performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness;
- Collaborate with brand and commercial teams to ensure that tasks are being done well, efficiently, and on-time;
- Perform research on audiences and personas that assist the content ideation and creation;
- Assist with the creation and editing of PowerPoint presentations;
- Assist with researching, writing, editing, proofreading and layout of marketing communications materials where needed;
- Opportunity to learn more about specific marketing subjects that interest you.
Who You Are
- A student, currently enrolled in a university program, preferably in marketing and communications, Commercial Economics or related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong affinity for marketing & analytics;
- A data-driven mindset with a creative heart;
- Not afraid to share creative input & dare to be critical;
- Have basic knowledge in the current global marketing trends;
- Multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude and great initiative;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- On the job coaching and guidance;
- Monthly compensation of 400 Euros for your internship;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization; we're a real game changer in the hospitality industry;
- A first glimpse into the world of online marketing with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market;
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym;
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff.
We're curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you you.
Did we get you excited? We'd love to receive your application! Just click the 'apply now' button below, answer a couple of questions and send us your CV/Linkedln profile.