Do you want to learn everything about sustainability? And would you like to work in an international company on an unique department within a hospitality concept? We want you!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it..
TSH is serious about sustainability and impact (our Corporate Social Responsibility). We aim to drive innovations and projects that stimulate planet-proof behaviour, and consequently enable our community of changemakers to do good.
With our new long-term sustainability strategy that focuses on key projects such as waste, flying, diversity & inclusion, and data monitoring through Science Based Targets and other certification schemes we’re looking to take our ambitions to the next level. To help us get there, we’re looking for an Impact Intern to support the Sustainability Team!
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and still growing, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll support the Sustainability Team with managing the different projects
- You’ll act as a point-of-contact internally for questions and comments related to sustainability
- You’ll setup sustainability related (online) events
- You’ll create content about the different projects that can be shared both internally and externally
- You’ll do research for the key projects, as well as on impact measurements.
Who You Are
- You believe that people, planet and profit go hand-in-hand and you’re excited to use your knowledge and skills for a more sustainable world. You have a go-getter mentality, can enthuse others to support your projects and know how to write an engaging story.
- You’re flexible, can handle multiple tasks at once and are not afraid to share own insights or ideas that could make the projects even better.
- Currently studying Sustainable Business, Future Planet Studies, Environmental Science, Development Studies or something similar
- Affinity with sustainability and (social) impact
- Strong communication skills
- Eagerness to develop yourself in project management in an operational environment
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to address challenges and opportunities
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken), other European languages are a bonus
- Available for minimum of 6 months
- Legally permitted to work and live in the Netherlands / European Union
What We Offer
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- Time carved out for you to work on your own research-project
- On the job coaching and guidance
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- A first glimpse into the world of Sustainability with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market.
- Discounts at our hotels, restaurants and gyms throughout Europe.
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.