Human Resources Administrator
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
In this role you will make sure new hires receive a contract, are on-boarded, enrolled correctly and will receive their salary at the end of the month. Meanwhile, you are also responsible for the existing team members and all the administrative changes that comes along. A very important job!
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Prepare and check payroll data entry (liaise with the Finance department) for all office, hotel and F&B team members in Spain, Italy, France and Portugal;
- Responsible for contract management, such as preparing (labour) agreements, writing letters, update personnel files and the HRIS;
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance and local labour law is correctly applied;
- Liaise with local labour law consultants on a daily basis;
- Act as point of contact for managers and employees; and provide support in various HR related topics;
- Assist expats in immigration and internal mobility processes;
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Support the day-to-day operations of HR and support in projects such as training, events, appraisals etc.;
- Design and help implement company HR initiatives and policies.
You are a true admin Rockstar, know what is cool and how to reach our HR goals. You stay on top of your game in demanding situations and enjoy working closely with people with different backgrounds and from different locations (Hotel! Restaurant! Office! Real Estate!). You are a genuine people lover, good at talking and convincing, but even better at listening. But most importantly you enjoy having fun along the way.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or similar;
- 2 years of experience in international HR administration and payroll;
- Knowledge of Spanish, Italian and international labour law; knowledge of French and/or Portuguese labour law will be an asset;
- A strong multitasker with keen attention to detail;
- A “people first” problem solver;
- Enjoy working in a growing international hospitality company and excited to be part of a global team;
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian and English (written and spoken), French and Portuguese is a big plus;
- Legally allowed to work and live in Spain.
- Extremely organised;
- International mind-set;
- You have integrity and are honest;
- Are a good listener and a team player;
- Communicative skills;
- Stress resistant;
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day;
- Besides all of the above you will get a market competitive salary.
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.