Graphic Design Intern
Are you a graphic designer looking for an internship in a fun, international and creatively driven company? We are looking for a design intern joining our team for 6 months.
Why we need you
Our TSH brand department is a fabulous mix of disciplines, characters and talents from all over the world. We have one common aim: creating the best spaces to make the world a better place. We’re looking for a creative genius to join us in October, to help us share our mission with the world.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and still growing, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
- Work on diverse and multi-disciplinary projects, including commercial campaigns, digital
assets, print assets for our hotels, support materials for our commercial departments,
brand-owned materials, and more!
- Join a collaborative team of dedicated graphic designers, art directors, copywriters, video
editors and illustrators
- Operate within a studio environment where you learn more about creative process and
- Create meaningful work for your future portfolio
- Contribute to TSH’s mission of making the world a better place by designing for CSR-related
projects like our Changemaker Challenge.
Who are you?
- Bachelor student following graphic design or similar university course
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages is a big plus
- International background, cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Available for 6 months
- Legally permitted to work and live in the Netherlands.
- You have to be currently enrolled student
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym (Covid permitting)
- Staff rate hotel stays across 16 exciting European locations
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.