Are you an internationally minded Digital professional? Do you have a can-do mentality, can you push yourself and others forward and are you eager to contribute to The Student Hotel’s ambitious growth plans.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
As Frontend Developer, you will be the primary internal technical contact for our digital platforms for all our guests facing environment across the different markets and acting as primary liaison between stakeholders / teams and vendors. You will help us to support the transition and roll-out of our digital platforms, including understanding of Front End software development, implementing, delivering and documenting qualitative code as well as cross-questioning and challenging our partners.
You will take an active part to major build projects (Website backlog list, booking engine, App, Marketing automation…) requirement sessions, dependencies analysis, implementation, UAT, launch and hyper care. With your practical experience, humour and healthy persuasion you know how to let your colleagues benefit optimally from the various possibilities in the field of front-end development.
Ultimately, you are the operational support for all our digital platforms and the go -to person to fix incidents by diving into the code or briefing external partners. You will constantly optimize the existing platforms to maximize Conversion, Revenue and Retention.
In case you don’t know who we are…
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You'll Do :
- Maintain and make the most of the Website (mobile and desktop), current Booking engines and App. You will evaluate and manage the performance and solve incidents,.
- Maintaining the digital environment and gather learnings on our clients and visitors behaviour, you will prepare and finetune the functionalities of the new digital Front End ecosystem (website / booking process / App).
- Take part to our new digital product launch by owning the our digital products technically.
- Make the most of our existing Digital Platforms (Episerver, Mailchimp, Salesforce (for customer facing interface), Typeform…) by taking actions yourself when possible or briefing technical partners. Build our future integrated Digital Platforms Ecosystem by identifying new potential partners to support our business activities
- Build our future integrated Digital Platforms Ecosystem by identifying new potential partners to support our business activities.
- Take active part to major build projects (Website backlog list, booking engine, App, Marketing automation…): Requirement sessions, dependencies analysis, implementation, UAT, launch & hypercare.
- The In-House technical owner of our digital platforms (with front end interfaces) as we made the choice to rely on external experts and partners for the development.
Who You Are
You are curious and able to build your own vision. But at the same time, you are a digital magician and you have a hands-on and pragmatic approach. You are ingenious, problem solver and solution-oriented. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and you act proactively and not reactively. You are extremely calm under pressure and can multitask with the best of them.
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters in Computer Science, Business IT or relevant field
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role: delivering ecommerce platforms for various business areas on a multinational scale.
- Experience working alongside technology vendors to develop ground-breaking digital experience and solutions.
- Understanding of Front End software development preferably with previous hands-on experience with software development.
- Used to work with multiple stakeholders / vendors in a remote environment
- Experience with tools and frameworks for front-end testing (QA knowledge is required)
- Technical SEO experience
- Experience working with data layers (to assure tracking of new features)
- Experience with Google Search console
- Hands-on experience with CMS based platform, Marketing Automation platforms
- Working knowledge of AGILE, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of Web + App based platform architecture, development & evolution (we use React as front-end framework, Google Tag Manager for tag management et cetera)
- You are Data-driven and enjoy setting goals
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written. Any other European language is considered as an advantage
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, multi-national company. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen, and gym
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.