In the finance team you will play a very important role in the day-to-day business operations of The Student Hotel. The regional finance team is responsible for accounting and control of all TSH hotels and restaurants within Southern Europe. Your focus is to make sure all supplier invoices are processed correctly and are paid within the set time frame.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Review and verify incoming invoices;
· Book invoices to the correct administration, cost centre and GL account;
· Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments;
· Prepare reports on an ad-hoc basis;
· Handling supplier emails and telephone calls;
· Support the finance team with ad-hoc requests;
· Support in the month end process;
· Bank Reconciliations.
Who are you?
· Currently studying a relevant bachelor’s degree and looking for an internship;
· High attention to detail and accuracy;
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
· Deal well with deadlines;
· Comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment;
· Know how to play with a wink ;-)
· Flexible and thorough;
· Available for an internship of minimum of 6 months, starting mid March 2020;
· Legally allowed to work and live in Spain.
What we offer
A full-time paid internship in an international environment with a high ‘fun’ element. You have access to our gym and to our rooftop swimming pools. You receive employee discounts in all our hotels and restaurants in the EU.