Distribution Management Intern
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
Your challenge is to be the next Gen Distribution Guru! Starting September 2020. As our intern you will work in an enthusiastic team of revenue experts in a challenging, international environment.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Assist the Distribution team with keeping the online distribution landscape up to date for all our properties;
- Maintain OTA channels in ChannelManager
- Update GDS channels
- Setup of Promotional rates in Channel Manager direct Booking Engine
- Maintain and optimize GDS production and rate loadings for all TSH properties
- Setup of negotiated and corporate rates in Channel Manager
- Operational support towards hotels/other departments for all OTA related questions
- Prepare monthly evaluation of distribution mix & production to support Revenue Management team in optimizing distribution strategy.
- Market research on distribution channels with regards to the new hotel openings
- Set up distribution channels including activation openings strategy with regards to the new hotel openings
- Be up to date with latest developments in the distribution landscape to spot opportunities
- And a lot more revenue stuff …
- A student (only enrolled students are eligible!);
- Living and breathing hospitality;
- Enthusiastic about numbers and reporting;
- A team player in a dynamic department;
- A social person with a service focus and driven by sales;
- Living in/near Amsterdam;
- Looking for a fulltime internship for at least 5 months, starting September 2020.
Talents you have:
- An international mindset, cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Great sense of responsibility;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Excellent spoken and written business English;
- Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as developing others;
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial, proactive personality;
- Drive to be successful.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym and awesome regular events
- Ready, set, grow! You’ll get the chance to learn and grow in your role, collaborating with other talented people that will challenge you every day
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and all the tools you need for your job
We want everyone to feel welcome and respected, and we go the extra mile to create a complete connected community. Our teams are diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, religion, age, culture and personality. That’s what makes our team so special.
Did we get you excited? We’d love to receive your application! Just click the ‘apply now’ button below, answer a couple of questions and send us your CV/LinkedIn profile.