Digital Content Intern
Are you eager to learn and contribute to the exciting growth of the one-of-a-kind and hybrid hotel accommodation this autumn/winter? The Digital Content - part of the Brand & Innovation department of The Student Hotel - is looking for our next digital super intern as of the 1st of April 2020!
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living & co-working guests.
Why do we need you?
The role combines learning opportunities and hands-on experience. As a Digital Content Intern, you will work on a wide variety of tasks supporting our content, marketing and brand departments; in particular our Digital Content team, and across channels from website to app.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing, editing content of all our digital channels and ensure information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Restructuring and editing content produced by content editors within the Content Management
- Optimizing pages and content based on latest SEO guidelines.
- Getting involved in the editorial calendar planning and ensure timely publication on our
- Being part of the process of developing and maintaining all digital channels.
- Updating our website and app pages with fresh and engaging editorial content from our Events
team, by adding local tips and events into the CMS.
- Proofreading and posting blog articles and marketing copy to promote our products and
- Becoming one of the key testers of our new Content Management System.
- Supporting the localization processes across campaigns and platforms and working with
translators and translation agencies.
In addition to the day to day tasks, you will have the opportunity to get involved in longer-term projects across departments during your time at The Student Hotel.
- Strong communication skills; Fluent in English (near native, writing, proofreading and speaking). Additional languages are always a plus.
- Currently enrolled in communications, marketing, language-related studies or having big passion working in a creative environment.
- Having experience working with any CMS or EpiServer is a big plus!
- Someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, and who has a passion for digital marketing, an interest in working with website content development and an understanding of user experience for our complete connected community at TSH.
- Having previous marketing or digital experience will be a plus, but not a requirement.
- Legally allowed to work in The Netherlands.
- You are a life lover, and experience seeker
- You are good at listening and expressing yourself
- You understand how to communicate with young travellers and international students
- Ideally having some experience working in a CMS (pref. Wordpress) would be a plus
- You like to think out of the box and stimulate your creativity daily
- You ideally have some communications or digital experience
- Ability to work in a multinational and multidisciplinary team
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry;
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events;
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
- Besides all of the above you will get a good internship compensation.
This is a fulltime internship, which will last for 6 to 12 months depending on the applicant.
Free lunch, coffee, fruit, snacks and beer will be provided!
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.
This position is open for students planning to start their internship during the first or and second semester, starting in April 2020.