We're looking for a new Department/Project Assistant for the Brand & Innovation team with a proven track record and the motivation to make the difference in our fast-paced organization. The assistant will be working closely with the Chief Brand Officer, as well as assisting the Studio Manager in various Brand and Design-related projects. This position is all about combining the best of two worlds — personal assistance and project management.
Why you’ll love working for us
We live in a world where everything is constantly changing — including the way we travel, study, live and work. But people from all walks of life share the same passion — they love to connect. We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where people of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an incredibly fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
We have big plans — including our goal to have 65 locations across Europe in 2023, with 26,000 rooms and almost one million square meters of shared spaces. Our new TSHLife app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
The Student Hotel Brand & Innovation Team is the heart and soul of TSH. We’re responsible for the creation and execution of all current and future TSH properties. This includes new concepts and refurbishments, plus The Commons (F&B), Collab (co-working) and ad-hoc internal projects. Made up of top talent across all disciplines, we’re interior and graphic designers, copywriters, project managers, FF&E specialists and more.
- You’ll be assisting the Chief Brand Officer and his department in an administrative, organising, facilitating and supporting way;
- Complex agenda management for the Chief Brand Officer: responsible for planning and organising everything that has to do with his calendar, appointments and business trips;
- Managing small to medium scale projects as a Junior Project Manager — assisting the Studio Manager in making things happen. This could include everything from small photoshoots to big-time presentations;
- Administrative tasks connected to Studio Management — helping to keep track of our finance and expenses;
- Acting as a link between various departments, including management and other stakeholders;
- Aligning with the other Management Assistants on company-wide calendar requests and business trips;
- Solve any problems coming your way with a can-do attitude.
Who are you?
You’re a hands-on, autonomous, fun, hard-working person, operating as our team’s super glue.
- Preferably you have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar management / departmental support role or other relevant position;
- Good people skills, works well with others, hospitality-first mentality;
- Good command of both English and Dutch;
- Capacity to multitask and handle pressure;
- A great assistant with natural talent for supporting others;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook for Business (especially the calendar features);
- Background in the hotel industry would be beneficial, but being interested in it is key.
- Good listener and a true team player
- Great Communicative skills
- Accurate in the work you do
What do we offer you?
- An amazing workplace, a great team environment, a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. We’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to of its facilities (e.g. a great canteen, gym opportunities, cool events and more)
Ready, set, grow! You’ll get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth in your team and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day.
Join team TSH!
Did we get you excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! Get started by clicking the apply button below, answer a couple of questions and send us your CV/LinkedIn.