Community Manager Intern
Do you want to work with inspiring entrepreneurs? Are you known for your social skills, excellent at keeping up with daily activities and organizing cool events? Help us think how we can improve initiatives and improve the wellbeing of our community? Then look no further, cause we`re looking for you!
So what is TSH Collab?
TSH Collab is the creative co-working space of The Student Hotel. We`re facilitating a global community of ambitious creatives, entrepreneurs and start-ups who have one mission: changing the world. With flexible memberships, unique perks and a growing network of locations, it`s the best place to start or scale a business. Our boundary-blurring co-working offices and co-living spaces are built to inspire and stimulate our TSH Collab members, students, travellers and creative nomads.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
Starting February 1st, we are looking for an Community Manager intern to assist us for 6 months to run our TSH Collab in The Hague. You will work closely with our Community/ Location Manager, but of course there will be opportunities to share your great ideas. And yes, with this job comes a lot of responsibility!
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Being the face of Collab and often service as the go to person for our members.
- Community Management: get to know your members, community events, drinks etc;
- Customer Satisfaction;
- Assist/advice in finding local partners and ambassadors.
- Help setup (community)events;
- Managing daily operations;
- Maintain TSH Collab look & feel;
- Contract management: cancellations, renewals, expansions
- Administration: invoicing members, managing costs;
- (Bi) weeklies with the Community Manager
- Handling issues;
First note, you have to be enrolled at a school or university.
Next to this you are, or have:
- Social and service minded with an enthusiastic and open approach;
- Hands on mentality;
- You enjoy receiving and taking responsibility and you are capable of working independently;
- Good knowledge and control of English is required;
- Well-developed social and communicative skills, you are aware of international cultural differences and are able to act upon these flexible and hands on mentality;
- Strong and friendly personality, easy go to person for the community;
- Enjoy working in an ambitious, informal and international environment;
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail;
- Some hospitality background, preferably in a hotel environment.
We aim to create a vibrant international team; both Dutch and international staff (you need a BSN number) are welcome to apply.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events.
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
Up for it?
Great! Surprise us with your resume and short cover letter telling us why you're born for this internship to Arysha Lemmers.