Community & Events Manager intern
Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission should you choose to accept it…
You’ll be working alongside our Community and Events Manager to help position TSH Berlin as the true local hotspot for each city. As our connecting “connector” you will attract a local network of influencers and change-makers to join us and assist with ongoing programs. You’ll be working amongst our student community, playing a key role in keeping the student-spirit alive. Together with selected partners, you will build, activate and engage these communities throughout creative experiences that grow brand awareness.
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. Now, with newly-opened properties in Delft and Bologna, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What you'll do to make it happen:
- Support the TSH Connector to build relations with partners to fill our calendar with on-trend/on-topic recurring events that appeal to a socially aware, trend-savvy local audience. Programming could include art, lifestyle, fashion, media, sustainability and health events as well as a good old-fashioned Friday drink with the in-crowd.
- Help organizing events for our community from A to Z
- Help building up various partnerships for the TSHLife
- Attend & be the to-go person for all TSH events
- Attend and be an essential part of local network events
- Create memorable guest experiences for all members of our community by physical- & digital content
- Run and/or assist in house event productions, we treat every event as it is a super bowl
- Engage our community physically (events) and digitally (social media, newsletters & mailings)
- Create targeted creative content for social media purposes
- Administrate results, the number tell the tale, up to you make it a good story
Who you are:
Student – you MUST be enrolled in University
- Bachelor in Hospitality, Events, Marketing, or related field
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), other languages are a bonus
- Experience with events and project management
- Creative and able to come up with new ideas
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and be extremely organized when planning and executing tasks
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to address challenges and opportunities
- Legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Available for a minimum period of 6 months
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- Time carved out for you to work on your own research-project
- On the job coaching and guidance
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- A first glimpse into the world of hotel operations and events, with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular benefits stuff
We want you to be you. No uniform, tattoos are cool, your hairstyle is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.
Excited? Want to apply? You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a few questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn profile.