Cluster Revenue Manager
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
TSH is growing fast! 11 hotels open, 11 under construction and another 15 due to be signed off in the next 12 months. We have new locations popping up all over Europe. We’re also expanding our existing locations, adding super cool facilities like co-working and meeting facilities. This means we need an outstanding team, ready and eager to meet the exciting challenge of filling our properties with satisfied guests!
As Cluster Revenue Manager, you work in a strategic team of revenue and performance experts. The Revenue & Distribution department aims to optimise all payment moments throughout the guest journey. You will be in close contact with multiple departments and responsible for a cluster of TSH hotels.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Oversee tactical and operational revenue management for your properties;
- Translate strategical revenue management targets into tactical and operational property goals;
- Establish the pricing strategy and business mix within your properties;
- Data mine all relevant reservation, inventory & budget data to find trends and new insights;
- Ensure use of effective analysis and reporting tools to enhance decision making;
- Identify market segments & periods which are under-performing against budget and their benchmarking competitive set. Implement a timely action plan to address this;
- Ensure professional and efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and SOPs;
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis to identify and maximise all possible revenue opportunities;
- Spot gaps in the business and set up a proactive plan;
- Share your knowledge and support your team members in making revenue decisions;
- Keep a helicopter view to oversee the revenue forecasts for your properties.
- Approx. 3-5 years’ experience as a revenue manager, preferably within the Randstad;
- Bachelors diploma, preferably in econometrics and/or, hotel or tourism management;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent MS Excel skills, experience with Power BI and or/ SQL is an advantage;
- Good knowledge and control of at least 2 foreign languages (fluency in English is mandatory);
- Experience with property management systems is mandatory;
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage;
- You are legally allowed to work and live in the Netherlands.
- You live in or near Amsterdam.
Talents you have:
- A super strong team player;
- Structured, accurate and professional;
- Take ownership and responsibility for tasks: both yours and those of the team;
- Proactive, positive, can do attitude. You get the job done;
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events;
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day;
Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.