Accounts Payable Intern
In the finance team you will play a very important role in the day-to-day business operations of The Student Hotel. The regional finance team is responsible for accounting and control of all TSH hotels and restaurants, currently six locations, within Northern Europe. Your focus is to make sure all supplier invoices are processed correctly and are paid within the set time frame. You will be guided and coached by the Assistant Controller and will be based at our brand-new HUB Office in Amsterdam West.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review and verify incoming invoices;
- Book invoices to the correct administration, cost centre and GL account;
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments;
- Prepare reports on an ad-hoc basis;
- Handling supplier emails and telephone calls;
- Support the finance team with ad-hoc requests;
- Support in the month end process.
Who are you?
- Currently studying a relevant bachelor’s degree and looking for an internship for your curriculum
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Work well with deadlines;
- Comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment;
- Know how to play with a wink ;-)
- Flexible and thorough.
What we offer:
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events.
Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn.